Detailed registration and course fees regulations
- Students or parents must complete the registration form, after which the corresponding courses will be allocated.
- It requires that all corresponding fees be paid in full before the first class.
- We do not offer a free trial class. However, it is possible to try a session at the student's expense.
Rules for absence and modification of classes
- Fees are not refundable for absence due to personal reasons, the college must be informed in advance. In the event of absence for reasons of illness, students are requested to provide the college with a medical certificate. The costs of the missing session are transferred to credit. In the absence of a medical certificate, the credit transfer will be limited to one time per session. For long-term leave, p. ex. to return to his country, the college must be notified a week before. The fees paid can be transferred for a future session.
- Students must notify the college of course cancellations at least 48 hours in advance for personal reasons, otherwise the course fees will be charged anyway. This rule applies to private, semi-private, and primary and secondary tutoring classes. When students are late for more than an hour, your absence will be mentioned. Students must submit their medical records to the college to be able to cancel classes without consequences. On the other hand, the pupils must inform the college as soon as possible. Fees paid for this session can be transferred to credit.
- Parents must pick up their children from the daycare before 6 p.m. Let the teacher know 30 minutes before if you are late. For three or more late arrivals, the college will claim overtime fees according to the following criteria:
- The college claims $ 10 for every 10 minutes late, with no limits.
- Less than 10 minutes late is considered 10 minutes.
- Students requesting a session transfer must pay an administration fee of 15% of the remainder of the fee, the remainder being transferred automatically to the new session.
- When the students in the group are unanimous in canceling or modifying classes, the college must be notified at least a week in advance so that there are no additional charges. Changing courses can only be done once per session.
Detailed reimbursement regulations
- For the reimbursement request after the first class, the cost of this first class will be debited and the college will claim the teaching materials (if applicable).
- For all other cases, the reimbursement criteria are as follows:
- Regarding the welcome classes, students who have completed the first two classes up to 40% of the entire session can be reimbursed 95% of the rest of the costs. Students who have finished 40% to 90% of the session can be reimbursed 90% of the rest of the fees. Students who have completed 90% of the entire session will not be reimbursed.
- For other group lessons, students who have completed the first two lessons for up to 40% of the entire session may be reimbursed 95% of the remainder of the fee. Students having finished 40% to 80% of the whole session, can be reimbursed 90% of the rest of the costs. Students who have completed more than 80% of the course will not be reimbursed.
- All refund or transfer requests one year after registration will be refused.
- Registration fees are included in the tuition fees. However, they will be charged when a cancellation or refund request is requested.
The administration office and WeChat for customers: Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Note: the college must be informed at least 48 hours in advance of any kind of course modification. Credits do not apply to spring break, summer, winter camp, private or semi-private lessons